- Aujourd'hui2017Octobre 2015
Associate, Senior Sustainable Energy Engineer, LEEP AP BD+CSkidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP- Support the High Performing Design (HPD) and the Sustainable Engineering Studio (SES) preparing and delivering building HVAC system strategies and rigorous engineering technical analytic calculation reports based on ASHRAE 90.1, 62.1 and 55.1 energy standards using advanced whole hourly building energy modeling and life-cycle-cost of Energy Conservative Measures within the USGBC LEED green rating compliance system; shading and façade performance studies including day lighting and glare, indoor and outdoor Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) airflow modeling, steady and transient state energy transfer of assemblies, dew point calculation and indoor comfort analysis including MRT, adaptive PMV/PDD, and potential for renewable energy opportunities based on local climatic photovoltaic energy generation.
- Lead, manage and coordinate firm wide corporate initiatives with other HPD leaders notably the AIA 2030 Commitment through the creation of a Data Mining process and exploration tool to improve productivity, streamline the reporting process, evaluate projects energy use and track their energy savings to evaluate their impact and results on HPD goals based on the CBECS industry performance documentation benchmark, assist in the development and implementation of an internal sustainability and green building training curriculum for the firm as a whole through fundamental building physic and energy transfer lectures, volunteer white paper researches on scientific topic with industry peer partners, provide clear technical and visual memorandum for various clients and presentations for the Board Executive Partnership Committee.
- UC Berkeley Extension, Berkeley, Californie
HVACProfessional Mechanical Engineering Certificate in HVAC (ASHRAE), Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineering Technology
14 Semester Credit units:
- HVAC System Load Calculations and Psychrometry
- HVAC System Design Considerations
- HVAC Ductwork and Piping Systems
- HVAC Control and Energy Management Systems
- Building Design Envelope
- Building Commissioning for LEED
- Indoor Air Quality, HVAC, and Green Building
- Aujourd'huiOctobre 2015Octobre 2012
Senior Sustainable Energy Engineer, LEEP AP BD+CSkidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP
- Aujourd'huiJuillet 2012Avril 2012
Sustainable Engineer ConsultantRFR ElementsEnvironmental Engineering and Graphic Design activity in the Sustainable Consulting field.
- Aujourd'huiJuillet 2012Mars 2007
Registered ArchitectAteliers Elizabeth et Christian de PortzamparcWork experience collaboration with engineers, architects and consultants, in Skyscrapers design, Sustainable design, Architectural and Urban design, Digital design (CAD-3D modeling, renderings).
- Riverside Center (New York, Riverside, USA)
Developed the Design and coordinated the development of five high rise buildings from the Concept Design, to the Construction Development drawings phase. Multi-used program including Residential, Retails, and Cultural Center. Gross Floor Area: 3.000.000 Sq.Ft. Client: Extell Development.
- One57 Tower (New York, South Central Park, USA)
Developed the Design and coordinated the develoment of a high rise building of 1000' tall (300m), from the Concept Design to the Construction Development drawings phase. Mixed-used program including a luxury Hotel (Hyatt) and Residential apartments. Gross Floor Area: 800.000 Sq.Ft . Client: Extell Development. Under construction
More info: www.one57.com
- Aujourd'huiOctobre 2011Mai 2010
Sustainable Engineer ConsultantEcotemisEngineering activity in Solar Energy
Construction et Habitat DurableMaster of Science (M.Sc.), Building Sustainable Engineering
Thesis: How does the energy consumption of an office tall building can be influenced by the facade design. Experimental Engineering protocol applied in a sub-maritime tropical climate in Fuzhou, China, ASHRAE Climate Zone 2A.
Mention: With the Highest honor of the Jury
More info at: http://www.estp.fr/content/t%C3%A9moignages-13
- Aujourd'huiMai 2007Décembre 2006
Teaching Assistant in Architecture & UrbanismColumbia UniversityParis - New York Exchange Program
Architecture and Historical 70's Urbanism education for a group of 25 students
ArchitectureMaster of Architecture (M.Arch.), Architecture
Thesis: Urban Master Planning and Architecture renovation of Front de Seine (Paris, 15th) 70's district.
Mention: With the highest honor of the Jury, Exposable
More info at http://bibliotheque.esa-paris.fr/Record.htm?idlist=2record=19139035124919572179
- Aujourd'huiJuin 2006Janvier 2003
ArchitectAtelier Jean NouvelPeriodically segmented work experience collaboration with engineers, architects and consultants, on big scale architectural conceptual competition projects, Digital design (CAD-3D modeling, renderings) and on building site construction management.
- Landmark Project (Beirut, Lebanon, 2003)
Worked within an international team to deliver a large mixed-use project during an intensive competition. The mixed-use center includes a high rise 42 storey tower, a cinema, a health club, retails and a business center.. - Budget: 150,000,000$.-Client: Landmark SAL and Millenium development.
- Montpellier City Hall (Montpellier, France,2003)
Worked on the City Hall layout plans during the Schematic Design phase within a cultural international team. Net Floor Area: City hall : 27,800 sq.m - Client: Ville de Montpellier, SERM. Budget: 130,000,000€ HT. - Status: Built (2011).
- Les Halles Master Planning District (Paris, France, 2004)
Worked on facilities, public space, gardens, retail program CAD drawings during the Competition phase within a cultural international team. - Client: SEM centre, City of Paris.-Status: Competition
- Quai Branly Museum (Paris, France, 2006)
Assisted and managed in the coordination and supervision of several zones of the building site in structural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, lighting Design. Conducted meetings with client in order to meet daily deliverables under tight deadlines. Building work: (excluding special foundations) December 2002 to June 2006 - Gross Building Area: 76,500 sq.m. - Client: Direction des Travaux de l'Etablissement Public du Musée du Quai Branly (EPMQB). - Construction cost: 200,000,000€ HT- Status: Built
- Pratt Institute, Brooklyn New York
ArchitectureBachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.), Architecture
Skyscraper Safety Design exchange program workshop after the 9/11 era.
- Lycée Montaigne, Paris
Maths, Physic, ChemistryScientifique Baccalaureate
Inscrivez-vous pour consulter le profil complet de Olivier BrouardS'INSCRIRE
- Bâtiment basse consommation
- Efficacité énergétique
- Modélisation 3D
- Modélisation financière
- Thermique du bâtiment
With a dual cultural US/French mindset, and passionated by the Building Science Engineering industry, I am a result driven oriented individual currently occupying a position in a Corporate US firm at Skidmore, Owings and Merrill as a Building Performance Analyst / Sustainabilty Specialist providing engineering consulting services and data analytics not limited to sustainable energy efficiency strategies.
Highly engaged, creative, determined and internationally experienced, I am a team player using my interpersonal communication abilities and background skillset to provide entrepreneurial and leadership initiatives to solve case problem through best judgment calls on heavy work loads and quick turnover deadlines for clients.
Fluency in French and English