Senior Manager, Web InsightsArt.com / Allposters.comSr. Manager, Web Insights
• Educate and build collaborative analytics HUBs to support 50+ business users and monitor performance measurement.
• Evolve our legacy Web Analytics systems (Tealeaf & Google Analytics) on 32 website properties and introduce Webtrends Analytics on the top 8 domains.
• Improve the conversion maturity model by defining and executing an effective A/B/Multivariate testing roadmap.
International Business Manager:
• Concurrently drove the Int'l marketing, planning and execution: SEM, email & affiliates in 25 countries
• Expanded shoppers’ reach with new e-commerce geographic properties under the Art/AllPosters’ brands
• Oversaw localization: linguistic processes, automatic translation, international payment methods (Global Collect), International merchandising with major publishers (RMN, Photo12), Onsite Search (Endeca), etc.
Results: launched 13 new websites in 2010; acquired additional SKU collections (20% of total product catalog) ; Art.com New Recruit of the Year Award (2010)
EMEA Online Store Manager+10,000 employésWorld’s largest Data Storage Devices Manufacturer ($11.4B / 52,600 employees)
• Built and operated 3 BtoC Stores as a highly profitable route-to-market on Digital River, a leading eCommerce solution
• Guided International Online Acquisition & Retention Strategies, supervised Channel Operations (Ingram Micro Europe), directed promotional campaigns and controlled online pricing policies.
• Identified & prioritized conversion improvements based on web analytics insights (Omniture): Landing Page template, Navigability enhancements, A/B and Multivariate Testing (Magnify360), Checkout Process tuning, Comparison Shop feature and SEO guidelines
Results: Deployment of EMEA Online Shops: UK in July 2009, Germany & France by November 2009
Online Marketing ManagerINTERACTIVE BRANDSOnline Performance Marketing Software Publisher ($61M / 110 employees)
• Managed the PDF Software business (Adobe Acrobat competitor), from software development through multi-channel online conversion leveraging internal e-Commerce platforms: Market Engines & Upclick
• Led a team of 12 top-caliber professionals in a ROI driven environment: 2 marketing coordinators, 2 designers, 1 website integrator & 7 software developers (dotted line reports)
• Settled strategic and operating plans on 40+ standalones and microsites, 12 countries, 5 languages : Pay Per Click ($700K/month), Content/Display networks, Affiliate Program
• Defined and executed new lead generation mechanisms: coordinated SEM/Email retargeting, Comparison Shopping Engines, software trial version on download websites (CNET, BrotherSoft, Tucows) and product segmentation between standard & professional editions
Results: grew the product line revenue by 250% ($4m in 2006 – $14m in 2008) while maintaining profitability (35% gross margin contribution)
General Director - CompudirectDELL Computer online & SMB distributor ($2.1M / 17 employees)
• Spearheaded joint venture partnership with Ozon.ru (1st Russian e-Commerce Site) on Digital Department merging Marketing & Procurement teams with Compudirect, boosting 2006 e-sales from $100k to $1m per month
• Implemented two of the 3 C's of e-Commerce concept (i.e. Commerce & Content) with the launch of the 1st Dell Computer online shop in Russia (Compudirect) and the creation of new IT informational portals in partnership with VNU Media Europe & Gawker Media (ITnovosti.ru & RU.gizmodo.com)
• Recruited and motivated a Sales Team of 7 representatives in order to penetrate SMB and Large Corporate Accounts with Dell Computer technology ($1.9M in 2005)
• Streamlined inventory management systems for both Ozon.ru & Compudirect.ru in order to allow “Just In Time” e-procurement logic (consolidation of daily orders to purchase from local importer/wholesalers)
Results: Thriving "exit strategy" with takeover of content portals by Milanor and Compudirect's team by Ozon Digital
Country Regional Manager West / Central Africa & French overseas+10,000 employésLeading Computer Manufacturer ($58.2B / 94,300 employees)
• Reorganized the business structure and processes from a reseller network of 25 into higher performing single and 2-tier channel of 11 distributors, dramatically improving sales (400% growth in 30 months), productivity and profitability
• Devised innovative Channel Management strategies including Operations (tailor-made ordering logistical flow per partner, Regional HUB for Spare Parts), Sales (pipeline management, cultivated key accounts) and Marketing (annual partner rebate program, monthly promotions), effectively stimulating run rate business from distributors in various lines of business: desktops, laptops, projectors & low-end servers
• Successfully nurtured Enterprise Partner Programs by educating and training of VARs and 2-tier territory resellers, enhancing audience’s knowledge base of more profitable and value-added product lines including servers and storage solutions (EMC)
Results: Multiplied quarterly turnover by 4 (from $2.5M to $12M) and increased market penetration from 6% to 16% within 2 ½ years (IDC); Platinum winner of Circle of Excellence, best selling performance in 2004 for EMEA
E-Services Director Assistant+10,000 employésInternship
Institut Supérieur du CommerceMaster of Marketing, Logistics & Distribution
- ECOLE SUPERIEURE DE COMMERCE EXTERIEUR, Courbevoie
ECOLE SUPERIEURE DE COMMERCE EXTERIEURBachelors of International Marketing & Finance
- Lycée De La Tour, Paris
Lycée de la TourFrench Baccalauréat - Economics
Inscrivez-vous pour consulter le profil complet de Matthieu DejardinsS'INSCRIRE
- Email marketing
- Lead generation
- Online Lead Generation
- Customer acquisition
- Customer retention
- E commerce
- E marketing
- E- Marketing
- E-mail Marketing
- Web analytics
Ses langues parlées
Ses centres d'intérêt
Ses mots clés
Global entrepreneur specialized in e-Commerce, worked in 5 different countries for Fortune 500 (DELL, Seagate, Sanofi Aventis), High Tech SMBs & start-ups.
Success driven executive with in depth understanding of international cultures & customs, skilled in global online business operations, development of effective go-to-market strategies and solution-focused negotiations.
Frequently distinguished for exceeding business objectives: DELL Circle of Excellence (2005), Interactive Brands Yearly Performance Award (2007), Art.com New Recruit of the Year Award (2010).
- - - - - - -
- Online Marketing and e-Commerce
- Product development, monetization
- Global account management
- Budgeting/P&L ownership/Web Analytics
- Strategic planning & implementation
- Leader and influencer
Lived in France for 24 years, the UK for 3 years, Russia for 2 years, Canada for 3 years and currently reside in the US.
Native French speaker, bilingual in English, fluent in Spanish and basic in Russian.