14 members found
TV SPECIALIST , ESPN
Bristol | United States
- Current job title:TV SPECIALIST ESPN
Senior Vice President and Executive Producer - Event Production, ESPN
Simsbury | United States
- Current job title:Senior Vice PresidentESPN Event Production
School: Boston University
Jed Drake has worked with ESPN since its first year of operation, producing a range of programs and overseeing sportscasts on several stations. In his current role as Senior Vice President and Executive Producer of Event Production, Jed Drake is responsible for over 6,000 hours of sports programm...
CEO, REVOLT of Media & TV // Founder, CEO of The Shadow League
New York | United States
- Current job title:Senior Vice President Content Development and EnterprisesESPN
School: Harvard Business School
Seasoned media veteran Clinkscales is the entertainment powerhouse behind household names loved by music, lifestyle and sports fans for the past 20 years – VIBE, Heart & Soul, Savoy, Honey and ESPN. Hand-picked by Sean Combs to lead one of the largest, independent network launches in cable televi...
Sports Columnist/Commentator, AOL, ESPN
San Ramon | United States
- Current job title:Sports Columnist/CommentatorAOL, ESPN
Longtime sports journalist Jay Mariotti has written and provided commentary for both old media newspapers and new media news websites and television news networks. A former award-winning sports columnist for the Chicago Sun-Times, a major metropolitan daily newspaper, Jay Mariotti joined America ...
Graphic and Web Designer
Lexington | United States
- Current job title:Originating Design GuruSplash Omnimedia
- Previous job title:Host (T-Mo)Sports360 Radio (ESPN Columbia)
Anything marketing related, Splash Omnimedia has the ability to make your business or organization stand out!
Will Selva is a Sports Anchor, Fox Sports 1
Los Angeles | United States
- Current job title:Sports AnchorFox Sports 1
- Previous job title:Sports AnchorESPN
School: Arizona State University
Prior to launching his career, sports journalist Will Selva studied broadcast journalism at the Arizona State University Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication. After completing college, Selva found employment at KRON 4/BayTV in San Francisco, California, where he functioned ...
Public Relations Assistant
Mobile | United States
- Current job title:Public Relations AssistantUndisclosed
- Previous job title:Media InternTotalcom Marketing
School: University Of Alabama
With many years of experience in marketing positions for companies like ESPN and Touchdown Alabama Magazine, Catherine Burkel has developed a broad mix of professional skills. Catherine Burkel received a Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, with a minor in Studio Art, from the University of Alabama ...
Wealth Management Advisor , Merrill Lynch Wealth Management
Boston | United States
- Current job title:Wealth Management Advisor Merrill Lynch Wealth Management
- Previous job title:Anchor / ReporterNew England Cable News
School: Fairfield University
Robert Finnerty has years of experience as a sports anchor and reporter. He has worked for several stations and programs, including WEEI 850AM Sports Radio, ESPN Radio in Bristol, New England Cable News, and Fox 25 News. Finnerty has a Bachelor or Arts in Communication from Fairfield University a...
Organizational Development Manager, ESPN, Inc.
- Current job title:Organizational Development ManagerESPN, Inc.
- Previous job title:HR Analytics and Insights ConsultantESPN, Inc.
School: Seattle Pacific University
Results-oriented business professional passionate about talent management. I enjoy providing business solutions to increase the effectiveness of organizations and their employees, specifically in the areas of employee engagement, leadership development, learning and development, and performance m...
Producer - game film, Portland Shockwave
Harrisburg, Or | United States
- Current job title:Producer - game filmPortland Shockwave
- Previous job title:Freelance DJW34vi1 Productions
School: Oregon State University
My goal is to create a sports network specifically for women's sports. Currently without a network, women's sports have to wait for a major network to attempt to take a chance. Most women's sports don't see air time because of this. As a woman in athletics myself, I hope I can change the world fo...
Content Producer, ESPN
Bristol | United States
- Current job title:Content ProducerESPN
Bristol | United States
- Current job title:ProducerESPN
Howey In The Hills, Florida | United States
- Current job title:PhotographerESPN
Too many results? Not enough?
Create an account to find exactly who you're looking for.