PresidentChartwell staffing• Responsible for day to day business management, administrative and operation functions
• Develop influential relationships with hiring managers and client groups, providing recruitment
leadership, consultation and guidance on talent acquisition strategy, process and execution
• Develop passive candidates through social networking and complex internet searches
• Excellent client service skills and ability to develop business relationships
• Excellent phone skills and the ability to build rapport with candidates and clients quickly
• Strong sales and negotiation skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities
• Ability to be flexible in a changing environment and interface effectively within cross-functional teams.
• Ability to travel as needed.
• Masters degree from Hofstra University
- TodayOctober 2012January 2008
Replenishment BuyerNassau CandyTo ensure optimal supply/inventory of Everyday Confection, Gourmet Food and Perishable products to meet customer demand. Responsible for running usage reports and determining replenishment needs. Responsible for calculating and procuring raw material requirements for Production orders.
• Responsible for day to day business management, administrative and operation functions.
Obtain key information from vendors for items purchased. This includes UPC codes, weights,
pallet configuration, pack sizes, prices, deals, lead times, shipping methods, product handling
and storage requirements, promotions and terms.
• Track and communicate all promotions to ensure optimal purchasing.
• Generate weekly stock level reports and specific usage reports to identify items that are falling
below minimum stock levels and track expiration dates of perishable products.
• Execute replenishment buying for Gourmet Food, Everyday Confection and Perishable products
and follow up on orders to ensure timely receipt.
• Set up and communicate “Push List” on close dated items.
• Liaise with Sales on products, promotions and special offerings.
• Analyze stock levels versus current order activity, trends and market demand to execute optimal
purchasing strategy and inventory levels.
• Analyze reports to identify overstock situations. Determine causal factors and work with
department buyers to develop sales and promotional strategies to rectify the situation and
achieve financial objectives.
• Calculate raw material and packaging requirements for Production orders and requisition
• Coordinate inventory adjustments for production requirements with Inventory Control.
• Perform other duties and participate in other projects as required by the different departments.
- TodayDecember 2008June 2001
Assistant BuyerHarold Levinson AssociatesI was responsible for the replenishment of items in the following departments: Beverages, Automotive, Health & Beauty and Food Service. Compiled and analyzed data used in forecasting and for maximizing deal period buy ins. I was also the Trade Show Coordinator which entailed organizing vendor participation, gathering item information (pricing, UPC codes, descriptions, item numbers) and preparing the necessary show invitations, vendor request forms and deal sheets.
- Master of Arts
- Bachelor of Arts
Please sign up to view Susan Adler's full profile.SIGN UP
- Public speaking
- Self Management
- Think out of the box ability
I am a Talent Acquisition Professional who acquires talent through social networking and relationship building on a national and international scale. I source, develop and manage a pipeline of candidates for various positions across multiple lines of business.
If you are a company in need of a recruiter, Chartwell Staffing, LLC specializes in identifying passive candidates directly from our client’s competitors. We also have a large network of candidates internationally with various levels of experience and backgrounds.
If you are an individual looking for employment and would like to discretely explore an opportunity, please contact me. I recruit and place individuals covering all levels of experience from senior management to entry level positions.