- Today2014September 2012
President/CEOCASTLEWOOD CAPITAL, LTD is a Private Asset Management firm providing profound solutions and a broad range of financial products for our clients' individual needs. Our services include, but are not limited to:
• Asset Management - With a great depth and breadth of expertise, we help clients achieve their goals through a wide array of strategies, in every major sector and asset class through various distribution channels. Assets Under Management exceed One Billion Dollars.
• Project finance - Structuring privatizations, limited recourse and non-recourse finance transactions. For example, we have successfully concluded financing for certain International Infrastructure, Humanitarian and Environmental Projects.
• Loans and credit facilities - Structuring cross-border facilities, secured and unsecured, and trade-financing transactions.
• Private Equity - Structuring and organizing new funds, structuring and executing institutional and management-led buyouts, public-to-privates, follow-on acquisitions, IPOs and trade sales. Areas of expertise include traditional private equity, alternative asset funds (e.g., real estate, infrastructure and oil & gas) and hedge funds.
• Bank Instruments - We represent financial institutions and corporate entities in connection with the issuance, notes, commercial paper, and other capital market instruments.
With our team of multi-national experts, Castlewood brings specific industry, regional, and product expertise to each client, advancing our finance group's industry leadership in devising and executing the most innovative, customized answers to the most challenging issues in the global marketplace.
Castlewood Capital Ltd is incorporated in the Bahamas. This jurisdiction is beneficial for non-US clients who wish to make their gold purchase without hassle.
- Today20142006- Developed Social Network of over 2,900 people around the world
- Created direct business relationships with the highest-level senior private banker who controls the flow of bank paper used to generate project funding via managed buy/sell programs
- Established direct relationship with program manager of international humanitarian project funding program under IMF/US Treasury supervision
- Developed client relationships with billionaire investors and corporations around the world
- Responsible for facilitating difficult people in Ultra High Net Worth category to bring them to a successful transaction
- Created a base of 14 worldwide projects in need of funding, and facilitated the relationship by assisting with project business planning and financial consulting
- Developed and sustained excellent long-term client relationships with leaders in their respective fields, such as Booz Allen Hamilton, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Waste Management, WESTAT, Bozzuto Group, and other private clients.
President/CEOImage GeneratorsAs President/CEO, my responsibilities include financial performance of the company (average 20% growth annually); client relationships (we have a blue-chip client list); employee growth and opportunity (we have long tenured employees); creating a seriously fun working environment to produce results for our clients. More about the company is at http://www.imagegenerators.com.
As a voiceover actor, I take the written words on a page and bring them to life verbally. My work is heard by roughly 15 million people a day in a variety of venues: Radio, Television, Multi-Media programs, Internet audio, telephone system voice prompts, etc. If you'd like to hear more, the best place is http://www.imagegenerators.com.
My work as a coach involves training people who are interested in the voiceover industry in workshops and one-on-one coaching sessions, as well as media training for clients who want to upgrade their performances.
University of Maryland University CollegeBusiness, Radio/TV/Film, Marketing
- Columbia Pacific University, San Rafael
Columbia Pacific UniversityCommunication Arts
Please sign up to view Michael Weiner's full profile.SIGN UP
I build new relationships between Principals where none existed before.
I facilitate transactions involving;
1. An IMF/World Bank-regulated Infrastructure, Humanitarian and Environmental Project funding program for project that are OVER 200-Million in cost.
2. work directly with International licensed trade platform managers, CEO's, Presidents, Chairmans, principal partners, trading houses and private sellers with Top 10 world banks, hedge funds, international banks, and other funding resources.
I excel in developing direct relationships between the Principals on either side of the table, facilitating the introduction and cultivation of the new relationship. My background and training excellent two-way communication skills build strong relationships between senior level parties.
An effective, professional communicator of ideas and concepts, my 35+ years of experience in broadcasting, marketing, advertising, management and business leadership, in addition to the "School of Hard Knocks" experiences, help me engage people across all channels, from C-level to z-level, to create synergy and teamwork which results in accomplishment of a objective, strategy and mission.