Managing DirectorCSRA Inc.Advise Global 1000 (commercial/government) and startups on Web 2.0 vision, strategy and execution of enterprise social business (social networks/social media) initiatives. Educate teams on disruptive technology, and transfer skills to clients via mentoring. Guide business process innovation and organizational transformation. Drive profit by increasing stakeholder engagement and process efficiency. Author three blogs rated Top Ten, and speak globally at conferences with Global 100 executives. Developed extensive intellectual property.
• Launched Social Network Roadmap (SM) methodology to advise clients on full life cycle (assess, pilot, scale) adoption while mitigating risk: conduct Web 2.0 ecosystem audits, readiness assessments, executive workshops; co-create strategy and tactics to engage social media-enabled stakeholders and customers. Launch and scale social venues (i.e. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, blogs, white label..), and and integrate with legacy processes (Web 1.0, non-Web)
• Create social business/social media strategy that serves corporate strategy; use emerging good practices to accelerate social business adoption and business benefits.
• Conduct executive strategy workshops to educate teams and assess Web 2.0 impact on their business.
• Research/design/implement initiatives to engage social media-enabled consumers to co-design experience.
• Assess and benchmark competency in collaborative marketing and partnering.
• Design, launch and scale Web 2.0 competency teams to drive enterprise social business competency.
• Create social media policy for clients, and show them how to use policy to increase engagement.
• Author three blogs rated Top Ten, and speak globally at conferences with Global 100 executives (see http://bit.ly/egw2hm and http://tinyurl.com/csrspeak).
Vice President Marketing & AlliancesNVISIA LLCDirect marketing strategy for enterprise software consultancy, reporting to CEO. Client-facing roles in CIO/CTO business development: emcee numerous executive events, and organize in-depth case studies featuring software and business transformation with SOA and Web services.
• Directed multi-firm proposal team that won largest engagement in Firm's 14-year history.
• Created breakthrough marketing strategy in which engaged Fortune 1000 CIOs in thought leadership activities, winning unprecedented access for the Firm.
• Implemented business development transformation, and realigned go-to-market approach with maturation of enterprise software consulting market.
• Designed adoption model and methodology for enterprise service-oriented architecture
Principal Consultant, Corporate StrategyPricewaterhouseCoopers Management Consulting ServicesAs first e-business and knowledge principal at PwC Consulting Midwest, served as SME on auto, CPG and energy engagements that defined Firm's e-business transformation point-of-view and positioned for e-business work. Led global internal engagements to build Firm’s knowledge capability, and delivered training to professional staff. Co-launched B2B Accelerator: advised startups on industry transformation strategies; pioneered models for delivering services. Created alliances with VCs, law firms, PR agencies and recruiters. Collaborated with thinktanks such as Digital4sight
• Mentored Auto COE on Internet impact on auto industry on breakthrough e-commerce strategy for GM that established Firm e-business competency and resulted in millions in billings.
• Pioneered initial e-business/knowledge strategy framework.
• Authored white papers that made e-business actionable for consultants worldwide.
• Led global KM project for IT Strategy practice that helped to integrate theaters worldwide.
The University of Chicago Booth School of BusinessCorporate Strategy
The University of Chicago Booth School of BusinessEconomics
- Kalamazoo College, Kalamazoo
Kalamazoo CollegeHistory et Français
- Université Clermont 2 Blaise Pascal, Clermont Ferrand
Université Clermont 2 Blaise PascalFrançais
Service Universitaire pour les Etudiants Etrangers (SUEE)
Please sign up to view Christopher Rollyson's full profile.SIGN UP
- Social network
- Social Media
- Corporate Strategy
• 25 years as management consultant and marketing executive with Big Four and technology consultancies—distinguished background in corporate strategy, relationship marketing and innovation
• Leverage proprietary IP to facilitate Web 2.0 adoption by enterprise and government—includes Social Network Roadmap and Executive's Guide to Web 2.0 methodologies
• In-the-trenches experience with social tools for full lifecycle relationship development—author 3 top ten blogs
• Experienced thought leader and change agent—define value proposition for customers at various stages of adoption of new product categories and technologies… develop relationships by engaging stakeholders in social, thought leadership and marketing activities
• Serial success with launching game-changing offerings—collaboratively launched Java with Sun, e-business with PwC Consulting and SOA/Web services with IBM and nVISIA
• Collaborative project leader as principal consultant and marketing executive—have led complex global engagements, service line launches and executive marketing programs
• Multifaceted design experience—apply analytical discipline and creative methodologies to create products, programs and new ventures that solve business problems
• Global multicultural outlook—have lived and worked in 6 countries... speak 4 languages
• For SPEAKING/conference qualifications, see http://tinyurl.com/csrspeak