DirectorXebex Enterprises, Inc.Details: Founded and managed Business and Real Estate consulting firm specializing in business implementation consulting for small and start-up businesses and Real Estate project, transaction, and property management.
Responsibilities: Ongoing project management for acquisition, finance, and project management for investment group, which has invested in apartment buildings and condo conversions in the DC area, including the renovation of a 4000 SF Victorian era town home in Columbia Heights, DC into a three (3) condominium units with expected 50% ROI.
• Assisted in creation of a start-up investment fund, performed organizational development, and developed the marketing strategy and materials for Private Placement offering that raised over 8M in private funding.
• Completed over $1.1M in project management on residential and commercial projects. Performed estimating, design, contractor selection, contract negotiation, and project management.
• Project management for acquisition, finance, and renovation of a 4,000 SF Victorian era town home on 13th St in Columbia Heights, DC into three (3) condominium units.
• Design and demolition consulting for renovation of Victorian era town home on Kenyon St in Columbia Heights.
• Office design and build out for an investment company located on Wisconsin Ave in Washington, DC.
Please sign up to view Benjamin Dalley's full profile.SIGN UP
Washington, D.C.-based entrepreneur Benjamin Dalley possesses 10 years of experience establishing, financing, growing, and overseeing successful organizations in various industries, including the technology, real estate development, nonprofit, and hospitality sectors. At present, Benjamin Dalley serves as a Managing Partner and Director of Xebec Enterprises, LLC, a consultancy focused on the business and real estate fields. He also works as a Director of Bike to the Beach, a charitable group he co-founded to raise awareness of bicycling as a healthy, environmentally friendly transportation mode and to raise funding for Autism.
Prior to launching his career, Benjamin C. Dalley earned his Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Sociology and his Master’s degree in Sociology from Brown University. As an undergraduate, he served as Co-President of his Senior class, co-chaired his class’ philanthropic campaign, and managed a 14-member student team dedicated to raising funds for future school endeavors. While enrolled at Brown, Benjamin Dalley helped establish and direct Spectrosity, Inc., a research and marketing firm that specialized in developing educational technologies for use in science laboratories. In this role, he built the firm’s business and financial infrastructures.
Upon completing his Master’s degree, Benjamin C. Dalley joined the National Capital Revitalization Corporation as a Development Associate. While working for the company, he handled financial analysis, operations management, contract negotiations, and partnership building for several multi-million dollar real estate projects in the Washington, D.C. area.
Since founding Xebec Enterprises, Benjamin Dalley has leveraged his business and real estate expertise to assist several startup companies and construction projects in gaining traction and achieving profitability or completion. Through his consultancy, Ben Dalley has managed more than $1.1 million in residential and commercial real estate projects to date.